Sunday, January 8, 2012



Click here to get Illumine for your Kindle Device or App!


Phew! What a last couple of days. Anyone else feel like they've been steamrolled flat then re-inflated with buckets of nachos? That's probably just me.

Cheesiness, from the nachos or just natural we'll never know, aside I wanted to do a quick little blog post officially saying that yes, Mom, now you can go buy the book. And everyone else too. Not that you didn't already know that I'm sure, most people I know are tech-savvy enough to do a little Googling and find the link.

As for everything else going on right now, with my book finally released into the wild (may you all have mercy on me) I am very ready for a night of completely undisturbed sleep. I cannot tell you how weird it is to be sitting in front of a computer at 6:38am the second night in a row without sleep and trying to figure out why everything's moving when you just need it to stand still for a teeny, tiny moment so you can read the line over again and fix it. Again. Times a million.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Alivia--that's so exciting! I wish you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete