Friday, February 8, 2013

I've got some awesome hold-onto-your-hats news that's worthy of a little happy dance! 

Finally, I can share some dates for releases this year. Some have moved forward (yay!) and some have been pushed a little back (boo!), but here's a nice list of dates we can all mark on our calendars for 2013. 



Ethereal: An Illumine Series Novella- February 28th, 2013


The Illumine Series: Volume One is pushed back. Currently deciding if I want to publish it or wait for the final book to be released and combine all of them into one massive reduced paperback.

Untitled (The Illumine Series, #4)- Spring 2014
*This one is a constantly shifting, very tentative date. Until I finish the first draft in full and have some editors and betas look it over, I won't be able to stick a solid date on this one. The earliest it COULD release is winter 2013, the latest will be summer 2014.*
COVER & TITLE TBA


A Shard of Ice (The Black Symphony Saga, #1)- April 14th, 2014

An Ice Princess Heart: A Shard of Ice Novella, #1- October 28th, 2013



An Ice Princess Kiss: A Shard of Ice Novella, #2- December 9th, 2013

An Ice Princess Symphony: A Shard of Ice Novella, #3- January 21st, 2014

An Ice Princess Dream: A Shard of Ice Novella, #4- March 25th, 2014

Unwanted: Stand-Alone Adult Dystopian- July 30th, 2013
(This is the only one that hasn't had a change in its date, hah.)



And that's it for now, but we all know I love working on a million projects at the same time. Trust me, you think this year is nuts? Wait until you see what's in store over the next two. If I don't go insane, it's because I met an awesome doctor with some seriously good anti-anxiety meds. Or I moved to Disney. Either way, the next few years are going to be one heck of a roller coaster. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment