Friday, April 26, 2013

Hey everyone! I'm not dead, I promise! (Might sort of feel like it, though.) My blog's been seeing a little neglect due to some icky medical problems at home (you know, dentists going all drill-drill on my mouth, and then some kind of sinus infection/post-op tooth infection to boot, yummy) but no more! I have a nifty little cover here to share with all of you from an author I'm slowly getting to know and hopefully become super-ninja friends with. 

I say super-ninja simply because super-unicorn friends are full at the moment, and I'm no longer filling that boat, or it might sink a-la Titanic. Hah! 

Aaaaanyway... cover time! Don't forget to post your thoughts on it in the comments! (I like comments, they fuel me better than coffee some days.)

Quoted from the lovely author, Lindsay Avalon herself:


"When Breaking the Nexus released on 12/12/12, readers fell in love with the Mythrian Realm and clamored for more. Since the follow up, Waking the Phoenix won’t be ready until sometime this summer, I knew I had to give readers a taste of Mythria.

Warrior Unleashed, a novella featuring Sha’s half brother, will be released on May 7! This novella is set entirely in the Mythrian Realm and while the hero and heroine are not Sha and Connor, I think you’ll all fall in love with this couple. Find out what happens when the sexy panther Chimerae, Achaius Rilke, must team up with feisty Gaelen Sorceri Saia Makan in this action packed novella!

Without further ado, I present the gorgeous cover designed by Blue Harvest Creative!"


Blurb for WARRIOR UNLEASHED:

Nothing is more dangerous than a warrior unleashed.

When Sentinels begin dying under mysterious circumstances, the deaths are believed to be unrelated. Only one man sees the truth: an unknown enemy is targeting the elite group of warriors and no one is safe. As a panther Chimerae, Achaius Rilke recognizes the signs of an unpredictable predator. The only person he can trust is Saia Makan, the tempestuous Sorceri who has driven him crazy for years. But when the killer has set his sights on Saia, Achaius faces the hunt of his life.

Don’t miss the first book, Breaking the Nexus, available now on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in paperback! 


Catch up with Lindsay and the Mythrian Realm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment